Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Goodbye February, Hello Spring!

Lots of exciting things are happening here at Caroline's Cakes.
We are putting two new bakery cases  in our Annapolis Bakery to showcase all the cakes, cupcakes and cake pops more glamorously.  
You are sure to say 'WOW!' when you step in the door.
Be on the lookout for our new selections in Annapolis.
You are going to be thrilled.
In Spartanburg, we are preparing for the launch of  
four new very special cakes........all are a surprise........
and have an extraordinary component to go with them.
You will just have to wait, but I am bursting to tell you:)
If you have not seen Martha Stewart's magazine,
'Cakes and Cupcakes,' you should flip through it when you do.
I saw so many cakes that were just like ours,  I have to wonder.....ummm!  One cake alternating chocolate and caramel layers,  
now who else does that:) Then the impatiens on cupcakes.....OK, anyone can do that, I know.......and the daffodil on the cupcake, ah ha! A few pages further, what do I find but the ladybugs on cupcakes.....wrong color green for the leaves, if you ask me...... 
and the bumble bee.....sting!
Facing page, the daisy design on the slices of cake.....well, 
I certainly have seen that before, oh yes!  
Well, well, there is a dot cake, too.....I must admit my jaw dropped;)  
The sailboat cake is a real compliment to our fish bowl cake........  
I think we will just do a sailboat cake, too.......so there!  But the final 'ah-ha' moment is the
Buche de Noel filled with Caramel Buttercream!
Well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.......just saying.  
Thank you, Martha. I think I will do a little imitating on my own.

With chuckles,
Caroline

Caroline   

No comments: